♥ Home  Poems  ♥ Prayers  ♥ Promises  ♥ Facebook

Prayer

When you come to God in prayer you come to your Father. He wants you to come as a child who is loved, who is accepted, who is cared for, and who is secure. He wants you to come in openness, in confidence, in truthfulness. He waits to hear your heart, and to share His heart with you.

Through prayer you can gather the riches of heaven and bring them down to earth. You can delight in the beauty of heaven and carry it in your heart. You can enjoy the fellowship of heaven and walk in it throughout the day.

Heavenly Father, Open my eyes. Help me to perceive what I have ignored, to uncover what I have forgotten, to find what I have been searching for. Remind me that I don't have to journey far to discover something new, for miracles surround me, blessings and holiness abound, and You are near. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment